[Loadstone] points of interest and checkpoints from groute

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 13:41:37 GMT 2009

Hi,

Wellthe checkpointsfile from groute works good now and I can go into exploration mode and follow my route. And greggor must have already modified his groute tool because I just made a database right now at 8:40 in the morning eastern time United States and everything seems to be in the correct format. So I'll try it again today and see what happens.

Josh

My email address is: jkenn337 at gmail.com . www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.