[Loadstone] points of interest grouteand making routes

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 02:09:31 GMT 2009

Hi,

Google maps Lat and Long is not as how loadstone store it.  Example in my
country, google might have it as 3.1234 and 101.1234.  When saved into .txt
file, it remains the same as this.  So, to make it work, you must edit it to
make it  like this 31234000 and 1011234000.

Remove the dots and add 0's behind.  I noticed that Loadstone must have 7
digits after the decimal points.  After doing it, when I perform search in
Loadstone, it can be found.

How I wish that the program from the web will automatically remove the .
(dot) and put the needed 0's behind to make it easier.

Thanks,
KITT