[Loadstone] file formats

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Nov 11 01:39:34 GMT 2009

There's really no need to repost loadstone's own documentation. The file
file_formats comes with the loadstone source code and I think there's a link
to it on the documentation page. Anyone writing loadstone tools should
really read this file and know exactly what format the files they want to
work with are in.