[Loadstone] database errors

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 00:20:42 GMT 2009

Hi,

I think the python tools have to be updated. I'm getting the following error with the database reprocessor.

Loadstone GPS database reprocessor
ERROR:
Too many characters in name (string too long) in line 1120.
Too many characters in name (string too long) in line 1314.
Too many characters in name (string too long) in line 7887.
Too many characters in name (string too long) in line 8188.
Too many characters in name (string too long) in line 8189.
Too many characters in name (string too long) in line 9034.
Too many characters in name (string too long) in line 46961.

BACK

Josh

send email to myself at jkenn337 at gmail.com www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.