[Loadstone] database with errors

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 00:02:35 GMT 2009

Hi,

I used the python tol to convert an osm file to a almost 6mb database. But when I import this into loadstone I get errors. You can download the database here.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8ck4pt

When I use the offline tools database reprocessor I get a timeout error and I don't remember where the file is that I can edit the timeout for the offline tools.

Josh

send email to myself at jkenn337 at gmail.com www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.