[Loadstone] points of interest grouteand making routes

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 20:00:32 GMT 2009

Hi,

Ok I think I did something wrong. I put my points of interest file into import export folder and imported it. And I made a route from my house to the subway restaurant put it in the checkpoints folder and a few points showed up the file is 50kb. all the points were very far away. and in the points of interest database same thing points were very far away and most points for some reason did not get imported. Ok should the files in the checkpoints folder have file extensions like .txt? should I use any file extensions when importing files? The route I tried making with groute just did not work at all. I think it was my fault somehow. I think I did something wrong. And my points of interest file did not have nearly as many points of interest as it should have had.

Josh

send email to myself at jkenn337 at gmail.com www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.