[Loadstone] loadstone databases

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 14:03:35 GMT 2009

Hi,

Ok I know that putting in a big 40mb database into loadstone is not good because it slows down the program. But now I thought of something. ok lets say I have a big huge database of 50mb or so. Would it be possible to use some kind of file splitter to split the database into 5mb chunks? that way I could have all of Pennsylvania inside of my phone, but split into say perhaps 10 different files or so?

Josh

send email to myself at jkenn337 at gmail.com www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.