[Loadstone] checkboxes in groute

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 13:07:27 GMT 2009

Hi,

I decided that since groute was not my project I decided the best thing to do for Greggor was to do the research and find him a script that he could implemment. So I researched it, found some scripts and sent them to him. I am glad I was able to help contribute to groute and loadstone by doing research and providing scripts.

Josh

send email to myself at jkenn337 at gmail.com www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.