[Loadstone] update to groute

Grzegorz Zlotowicz grzezlo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 07:46:42 GMT 2009

The select all button must be done in js to make the script resend all
checked points back on server, without it, server doesn't know which points
were previously generated, so can not select all.
Also the select all button done in js gives possibility to select all, and
then deselect 2 or 3 points which is relatively faster than manually
selecting 8 interesting points.
I don't like javascript, because its' compatibility problems, also i'm not
the enthusiast of selecting all in groute, but i attached the script to
appreciate the Josh's research about it, and his need to have such thing
done.
After some more modifications, thing works well in msie, in Firefox (after
pressing the button twice for first time), and without any problems on my
friends' Nokia.
Greetings, Greg.