[Loadstone] update to groute

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Nov 10 00:29:56 GMT 2009

THere's no need of such a complex script, just have the groute script take
an option, maybe something like checkall that'll do the same function. This
way the browser doesn't have to run any script and you don't hit the problem
of certain browsers not liking certain scripts. You could have the java
script if you wanted if it needs to update on screen but at least if that
failed the actual opperation would still succeed.