[Loadstone] Introduction

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 07:29:02 GMT 2009

Hi Marcus,

My advice is to go slow, add up points day by day yourself.  Get some POI's
from other program to add in.  However, my advice is not to add to many
points around a small area, not to many points next to each other. Just
select to add import points.  My experience is that Loadstone will report
and get these points which is next to each other mixed up at times.  Add in
what is priority to your own usage.

Example. I added Point A which is a monorail station and ever since I used
it, it will announce correctly that I reached that station.  Then I added in
2 shops next to the stations into the point.  After adding, when reach the
station A, it will announce the shops next to it instead of the station like
earlier.  So, I removed the shops points and every thing went ok.

Regards,
KITT.