[Loadstone] new to the list

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 07:21:56 GMT 2009

Hi Jim

I am using N79 and these are my experience with Loadstone.  If you using
Internal or build in gps and you cannot get connected after few minutes, try
this.

Disconnect from build in gps, then
Use Find for gps option in loadstone, and instead of using Intergrated gps,
select assisted gps. Please note that this will cost you data send and
receive of about 8 to 10kb.  So, check out first how much will that cost.

Once you get satellite signal, disconnect from Assisted GPS and now find for
gps again and select Integrated / build in gps. You will get connected with
no problem this time.

However, if both gps failed to connect, then switched off your phone and on
it back, it will sure connect through Assisted gps.

I have experienced before as well that no matter how many times I onn and
off the phone, still cannot get connected.  The only method I managed to
solve it is by removing battery and sim card from the phone, leave it for
few minutes and put everything back. and everything will sure work.  This
will at times happen if you install to many programs and try to many things
on the phone.  It happened to me when I tested GSM Navigator v1.02.  This
program have a new feature for gps.  When i installed, I cannot get
connected, even removing it, still cannot.  So, I did the removing of sim
and battery and all works well again.

Hope this helps you.
KITT