[Loadstone] groute suggestion

Grzegorz Zlotowicz grzezlo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 16:20:54 GMT 2009

Hi,
the google license has also a point about mass data downloading, but apart
from this, the selecting checkboxes are implemented for insuring that user
things before download, generating unwanted net traffic to generate  a huge
collection of unwanted data makes no sense in my opinion.
Greetings, Greg.