[Loadstone] groute suggestion

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 15:51:44 GMT 2009

Hi,

Could you add a select all checkbox so when looking at points of interest we can check one  single box to select all checkboxes. this would make selecting points faster. Also perhaps a select all results checkbox which will select all the points on all the pages just an idea to make selecting quicker.

Josh

send email to myself at jkenn337 at gmail.com www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.