[Loadstone] loadstone

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 15:48:56 GMT 2009

Hi,

Ok I really love the new groute google route tool! This tool brings loadstone closer to the sendero and trekker than we've ever been before! Amaizing how a simple web-tool could do so much to bring the quality of loadstone up dramatically! Well my 30-day trial of sendero mobile geo runs out on November 12th. So when it does run out, if anybody would like a free winndows mobile pocket pc let me know. if you want it to talk you'll have to pay for a mobilespeak pocket license.
I'm sticking with loadstone and will donate when I can and when I have the money!

Josh

send email to myself at jkenn337 at gmail.com www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.