[Loadstone] Groute comes back

Grzegorz Złotowicz grzezlo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 14:46:15 GMT 2009

Hi and thanks for your feedback...
I just restored groute program at the loadstone-gps.pl server:
http://www.loadstone-gps.pl/groute/
As a small bonus, I added the functionality of displaying pois around the
given starting address...
User can define the poi category as farmacy for example, or can leave the
ending address blank after selecting the function, which will generate all
points of all categories.
After it, user can select one or more of displayed points, go to next pages
and selects even more of them which are interesting, and finally save the
selected points as a LS database text file.

I think that in future Groute could be possibly incorporated into the LS
offline tools, but before making the source code publicly available i'd like
to correct it a bit, by translating to English the comments and variable
names used...
Greetings, Greg.