[Loadstone] groute google route generator

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 13:22:07 GMT 2009

Hi,

Mark Senc from the nfb of Pennsylvania list writes:

It sounds like a "mashup"

You can get google directions and email them to your phone.  I don't think there is a problem until you start to charge money and sell their data.

If you put it on a web page and give them credit, I think it's OK.

However, consult the legal terms, email them and get a lawyer.

Mark

send email to myself at jkenn337 at gmail.com www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.