[Loadstone] groute google route generator

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 13:13:28 GMT 2009

Hi,

I have a friend who is in law school to become a lawyer in the United States. My friend Mark who is currently not on the list agrees with me that the google route generator should be put back online. I so far have heard no response from google about this, so I guess google really does not care about checkpoints files in loadstone.

Josh

send email to myself at jkenn337 at gmail.com www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.