[Loadstone] groute google route generator

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 13:08:27 GMT 2009

Hi,

You are not using google maps itself for gps navigation, you are using a generated text file of checkpoints. I say put the tool back up even if you have to put it under an educational license or something like that please put the groute route generator back. Make it a part of the loadstone offline tools, something like that just put it back online somehow so it can be accessed from a browser.

Josh

send email to myself at jkenn337 at gmail.com www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.