[Loadstone] Status of Google Route Generater

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Fri Nov 6 11:18:39 GMT 2009

What is the status of the Google route generator?  As a lawyer in the United States, I think one can make an argument that this tool does not provide real time route generation or violate Google's terms of use.

I understand the need for caution.  I would not want to see Loadstone or the Loadstone user community take unwarranted risks.  That said, please leave this tool up if at all possible.  It is potentially much too useful to be needlessly removed.  It puts Loadstone much closer to far more expensive programs that use built-in maps to perform the same function.

Mike Hanson