[Loadstone] Groute - google route generator for Loadstone

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Nov 5 22:04:12 GMT 2009

I guess it couldn't hurt to ask google to be sure. Maybe this could be used
since it's only generating static routes, not realtime route recalculation.
When we put browser support in loadstone then this becomes a little more
like realtime route generation but still not quite. If google gave
permission then everything would be ok and we'd finally have route
generation. This is a bit too good to just write off because of a usage
restriction.