[Loadstone] route generator for loadstone from google maps

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 21:00:23 GMT 2009

Hi,

I did some searching around on the internet. It seems as though we can in fact use google maps to generate checkpoints for Loadstone. Why? because google maps is not being integrated into the gps on the phone itself. But rather we are using google maps to generate checkpoints that is then transferred to the phone. If you go off-route your route will not be recalculated. The only thing the google route planner for loadstone is provide a list of checkpoints.
Please if possible please put this tool back online.

Josh

send email to myself at jkenn337 at gmail.com www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.