[Loadstone] grout

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 17:47:04 GMT 2009

Hi,

Well I guess the only solution is to put my routes in text files and have loadstone and the notes application open at the same time. As for me, I'm gunna write to google right now. I really like the google route generator for loadstone.

Josh

send email to myself at jkenn337 at gmail.com www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.