[Loadstone] Groute - google route generator for Loadstone

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Nov 5 15:43:46 GMT 2009

On Thu, 5 Nov 2009, Przemysław Rogalski wrote:

> If only Loadstone payed attention to sequence in which points are present in the file - that would made checkpoint routes even much reliable.

As has been stated many many times on this mailing list, the Loadstone
checkpoint system overhaul is on the "todo" list and will eventually
support ordered lists.

There are a number of functions in development and things we need to work
on as a priority.  Repeating wishes over and over again won't  make it
happen any quicker!

This GoogleMap router planner however, is a nice addition to the Loadstone
tools.  Like shawn says, hopefully its' usage doesn't violate the
Google maps terms of service!

Monty