[Loadstone] Groute - google route generator for Loadstone

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Thu Nov 5 15:29:23 GMT 2009

The tool is really, really great, especially if it comes to its usefullness, because:
- Although Google Maps for Symbian are totally inaccessible;
- Although map drawings are not really informative;
- Although converting NMEA files to checkpoints requires many clicks and is impossible to do without an access to the PC;
- Although Loadstone can't follow a NMEA file in realtime vy giving turn-by-turn directions...
-- blind people can finally take advantage of Google maps' route creation, exploration and navigation :)
What's more, At least in Poland, maps provided for Google (PPWK) are most accurate in comparison to NavteQ or Teleatlas.
If only Loadstone payed attention to sequence in which points are present in the file - that would made checkpoint routes even much reliable.