[Loadstone] self-voiceing loadstone?

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 14:41:20 GMT 2009

Hi,

I also agree with vetry. if at some point loadstone becomes self-voiceing that's good. But until that time I'm very glad I have it in the form that it is in. At least I can use talks with it and it works wonderfully. Loadstone is an excellent software for all the tings it can do.

Josh

send email to myself at jkenn337 at gmail.com www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.