[Loadstone] self-voiceing loadstone?

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 14:38:54 GMT 2009

Hi,

Gian wrote:
I think making big profit with disabled people is a discrimination and
should not be protected by law.

Gian
I write: yes I agree. as an example I am using a 30-day trial of mobilespeak and sendero mobile geo. But I cannot buy it because I don't have the money. So when my trial runs out I will simply switch back to using loadstone.

Josh

send email to myself at jkenn337 at gmail.com www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.