[Loadstone] self-voiceing loadstone

Alex Jurgensen asquared21 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 06:56:58 GMT 2009

Hi Josh and others,

Apple's iPhone has a free screen reader. It is, in my opinion, more
user friendly than any of the non-touchscreen screen readers for PC's.
I say this because there is also a desktop version.

I know this is a little off-topic. I mention it because I am working
on a project, using Loadstone components, for it because I don't fancy
using expensive screen readers.

You can follow its development at: http://www.twitter.com/vipbc/ .

I really believe in the way Loadstone works and I wish to contribute
code to the project in the near future so don't think I am trying to
slam it.

Regards,
Alex,

Alex Jurgensen,