[Loadstone] Problem internal GPS fixed new question now

Marcus Pöpping df1dv at o-52.de
Wed Nov 4 06:19:38 GMT 2009

Hellow everybody,

the problem with the internal GPS was easy to solve. There is a registercard
in "Funktionen" "Einstellungen" and I did not found this card atfirst.

The import from the points from the "open street map" project was succesful!
Nice tool many thanks! Are there any conventions for the lables/names of
points in loadstone, for example about the language?

The LOADSTON version installed on my NOKIA 6110 is with a german
userinterface is there any german manual?

Best regards Marcus