[Loadstone] self-voiceing loadstone

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 21:11:23 GMT 2009

I think this subject has been discussed before and the point has been
very clear. Even in it's present form, Loadstone requires great teem
works and I do not propose putting unnecessary demand on the
developers. It could be something considerable in future, but let's
try to develop what we have at the moment and as I understand, the
expected version is going to deliver more than what we have at the
moment. Just my thoughts.

Vetri.