[Loadstone] self-voiceing loadstone

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Tue Nov 3 20:59:17 GMT 2009

Aimless!!!
  ----- Wiadomość oryginalna -----
  Od: Josh
  Do: loadstone gps
  Wysłano: 3 listopada 2009 20:56
  Temat: [Loadstone] self-voiceing loadstone

  Hi,

  I'm hoping someday that Loadstone becomes self-voiceing. I think spending $300 to make the phone talk is redicuulous and if Loadstone would talk on its own using ESpeak or something like that, then that's $300 I could save.

  Josh

  send email to myself at jkenn337 at gmail.com www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.