[Loadstone] self-voiceing loadstone

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 20:52:57 GMT 2009

so if loadstone were self-voiceing then I could sell people phones and gps receivers all set up and ready to go with their requested maps and points of interest already installed imported and ready to go. That is why I would like loadstone to be self-voiceing. The knfb reader is self-voiceing. If I gave people cracked coppies of talks I would get in trouble with Nuance. Currently people need a screen reader to use loadstone and if loadstone talked by itself the $300 screen reader would not be necessary. I do not want to sell loadstone, I want to sell people the phone plus gps receiver all set up and ready to go with requested maps and pois databases. But the $300 priceof talks adds $300 to the cost of gps for blind people. If this $300 could be eliminated somehow that would be wonderful and it would drive down the cost of gps even more.

Josh

send email to myself at jkenn337 at gmail.com www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.