[Loadstone] self-voiceing loadstone

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 20:28:47 GMT 2009

Hi,

I think part of the reason why talks and mobilespeak are expensive is becausethey use synthesizers which are expensive to license like eloquence and scansoft. If they would use ESpeak or festival, free open source speech synthesizers, then that would probably bring down the cost a lot.

Josh

send email to myself at jkenn337 at gmail.com www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.