[Loadstone] self-voiceing loadstone

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 19:56:49 GMT 2009

Hi,

I'm hoping someday that Loadstone becomes self-voiceing. I think spending $300 to make the phone talk is redicuulous and if Loadstone would talk on its own using ESpeak or something like that, then that's $300 I could save.

Josh

send email to myself at jkenn337 at gmail.com www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.