[Loadstone] Introduction

Marcus Pöpping df1dv at o-52.de
Tue Nov 3 16:56:11 GMT 2009

Hellow everybody,

today is my veryfirst day using TALKS and LOADSTONE running on a NOCIA 6110
Navigator. Instalation was succesful. Program is running but I did not
manage to connect the internal DPS RX. The GPS reciver is activ with the
standard programm NAVIGATOR. After registration for the point exchange I
looked arroung ther but only a very small offer of points in my region. No I
am trying to creat a database from an osm file. A time consuming proces but
I hope for good results. So if someone has some hints about the link between
the Program and the internal GPS it is highly apriciatet.

Best regards from Marcus in Gortmund in Germany