[Loadstone] Help to purchase GPS receiver.

Kevin Chao kevinchao89 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 13:31:15 GMT 2009

Well, I am not paid through Sendero Group, nor do I work for them or
am associated  with them other than knoing each of the staff and doing
product testing and a few other things. Interesting that providing
recommendations lead to thinking that there is money involved down the
road. I like the company, Sendero Group, they make a great accessible
GPS, IMO. They listen to their customers and include features from
customers in the product and have staff where everyone uses the
technology and innovates by using it and interacting with customers.
No, they don't make the iBlue. But, they have tested it extensively
and recommend it as I did recommend that people look at Sendero Group
for purchasing the iBlue for great support, service and case. It is
the great support and interaction with customers that I thinnnk make
Sendero Group successful and I would turn to recommendation on
anything GPS or technology
On 11/3/09, Shawn Kirkpatrick <shawn at loadstone-gps.com> wrote:
> Well, wasn't that a ringing endorsement for Sendero, I hope they paid you
> well. I have to pretty much disagree with everything you said there, the
> best accessible gps on the market? That's debatable. I'm pretty sure they
> didn't invent the iblue receiver, they just sell it like lots of other
> stores. As for getting the best price, that's a matter of research. There's
> lots of places where you can get the iblue receiver as well as other
> receivers. Since it's standard off the shelf equipment there's no need to go
> thrue anywhere special.
>
> On Tue, 3 Nov 2009, Kevin Chao wrote:
>
>> This isn't a receiver that you mentioned as one you were looking at. But,
>> this is a receiver recommended and sold through Sendero Group (makers of
>> best accessible GPS on the market with 4 SDK holders). 50 years combined
>> experiences in accessible/commercial GPS, 10 years in the market and know
>> what they are talking about and doing. They bring the iBlue 737A+, which
>> ash
>> 66 channels and great time to first fix and  gets WAAS in North America
>> with
>> great accuracy 90% of the time and EGNOS in Europe other forms of SBAS
>> around the world and supports AGPS. the AGPS function is great and works
>> well. If you want great support and a great price and a leather case for
>> the
>> receiver, get it through Sendeor Group, but for a great price, get it from
>> www.BuyGPSNow.com.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Kevin
>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/kevinchao89
>> Skype: Kevin.Chao89

>>> 66 Channel Extreme Performance GPS Receiver with AGps" from