[Loadstone] Help to purchase GPS receiver.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Nov 3 13:05:33 GMT 2009

Well, wasn't that a ringing endorsement for Sendero, I hope they paid you
well. I have to pretty much disagree with everything you said there, the
best accessible gps on the market? That's debatable. I'm pretty sure they
didn't invent the iblue receiver, they just sell it like lots of other
stores. As for getting the best price, that's a matter of research. There's
lots of places where you can get the iblue receiver as well as other
receivers. Since it's standard off the shelf equipment there's no need to go
thrue anywhere special.