[Loadstone] Help to purchase GPS receiver.

Kevin Chao kevinchao89 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 11:05:37 GMT 2009

This isn't a receiver that you mentioned as one you were looking at. But,
this is a receiver recommended and sold through Sendero Group (makers of
best accessible GPS on the market with 4 SDK holders). 50 years combined
experiences in accessible/commercial GPS, 10 years in the market and know
what they are talking about and doing. They bring the iBlue 737A+, which ash
66 channels and great time to first fix and  gets WAAS in North America with
great accuracy 90% of the time and EGNOS in Europe other forms of SBAS
around the world and supports AGPS. the AGPS function is great and works
well. If you want great support and a great price and a leather case for the
receiver, get it through Sendeor Group, but for a great price, get it from
www.BuyGPSNow.com.

Thanks,

Kevin
Twitter: http://twitter.com/kevinchao89