[Loadstone] A possible code for .gpx and OSM in Loadstone

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Nov 2 05:58:07 GMT 2009

I've seen this program and it is open source. I'm not sure this would figure
in to .gpx support, more information (at least some at all) would be needed
to determine if this is needed. I doubt if loadstone will get osm support,
if a pc has trouble converting these files I can't imagine how slow it would
be on the phone.