[Loadstone] point share exchange

Ömer Yeşiltaş yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 01:20:11 BST 2009

Hi, i havent used point share exchange before. i decided to try today. i have found some data for my country but its very complicated. the file i downloaded contains points in turkey, Greece, armenia and some neighboring countries. my country is turkey. but the points are in a different language. i did not know what language it is but there are also some english entries. for instance:
"biale fl.5s ilica burnu turcja",388242200,268942700,1,0,0,3524,341563
"czerwone f.r. lapseki turcja",403496900,266840700,1,0,0,3524,341689
these are a few points from turkey.. is there a way to eliminate other countries at least? i think this language problem is because of the person who entered these. he-she should do it in his-her own language.