[Loadstone] the poi converter?

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Sat May 30 18:52:44 BST 2009

Hello

I took a look at the poi converter and also the additional website that's there. What is the best source to get pois of restaurants and businesses in my area? I read the poi manual and there's a website inside that poi converter manual that leads to a poi converter that will convert things like tom tom and garmon waypoints to csv files which I guess then can be turned into a loadstone database useing the poi converter? I would like to get a nice big list of local businesses in my city.

Josh

Josh email is    jkenn337 at gmail.com
msn: kenn6498ku at hotmail.com
skype: jkenn337