[Loadstone] general question about loadstone development

Jared Stofflett stofflet at gmail.com
Wed May 27 03:24:53 BST 2009

I've done a little with Python on Symbian. Some of the demos that come
with Python for Symbian are accessible, for example the file manager
demo is accessible. Unfortionately running a script in the python shell
is only partially accessible. You can view the output of the script but
you can't view it until the script is done. For example
print "hello"
time.sleep(10)
print "world"
Will not allow you to view the output until the sprogram has paused for
the 10 seconds in the sleep statement, then you will see hello on one
line and world on the other. If you have ohter questions or want help
getting started feel free to email me at
stofflet at gmail.com
I'll try to help, but I only started learning Python 2 days ago.