[Loadstone] general question about loadstone development

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed May 27 02:42:32 BST 2009

Learning symbian programming isn't what I'd call easy. It all depends on how
much you already know and how fast you can pick things up. You can learn
from reading the examples and documentation with the symbian sdk. There are
also some symbian books but I don't think they're free.
I've never tried python under symbian so don't know if it's accessible. That
would probably depend on the python interpreter more than anything else.