[Loadstone] general question about loadstone development

Jerry Matheny starnoble at gmail.com
Tue May 26 22:58:11 BST 2009

Speaking of building, is it pretty easy to learn to code for Symbian? I
don't know much c plus plus. Can I somehow learn what is needed to be able
to assist with Symbian development? And also, I discovered there is Python
for Symbian. Can Python scripts be made to be Symbian screen reader
accessible?

Sorry for the off topic message, but curious.