[Loadstone] general question about loadstone development

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue May 26 22:14:58 BST 2009

When we need to test something we do use the real gps. We also use loadstone
in our daily lives so it's like an ongoing field test.
We don't use an ide to build loadstone, we use linux, a text editor, and the
command line. As far as I know the build process suggested by symbian for
windows would also work but might need some tweaking to make it build all
versions.