[Loadstone] Batch converting zipcodes to points

Cearbhall O'Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie
Tue May 26 12:12:58 BST 2009

Dear Jerry,

I have built a batch process for converting Geo code information into
Loadstone map tables. I would be happy to take a look at this one if you
like.

What are Batched zip codes? As an Irish citizen, I am not familiar with
them! However, I am always ready to learn new things.

All the best,

Cearbhall
Good design enables - Bad design disables

T:(01) 2864623 M: 083 33 234 87 E: cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie