[Loadstone] why does it say attention?

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue May 26 08:06:06 BST 2009

If loadstone is saying attention before messages then you have your wake up
feature turned on. This is mainly useful for things like bluetooth
speakers/headsets that need to wake up first before outputting sound. You
can turn this on/off in the general settings tab. It's also available as a
toggle by hitting long 4.