[Loadstone] Need help please.

Cris filastin48 at hotmail.com
Tue May 26 01:07:27 BST 2009

Ah thanks a Million stephen,
You solved the puzzle.  I totally misunderstood the meaning of the add
button, I assumed it is to add information to the database, not to add the
information to what I needed to download.  Now the file I got for Montgomery
county md is over two gb long, unlike the one I downloaded earlier, which
was only 65 kb.  It is taking ages to be imported now, as opposed to less
than two minutes the first time I imported the data.
I have a feeling this time it would work ok.

Regards,
Cris