[Loadstone] Need help please.

Cris filastin48 at hotmail.com
Tue May 26 00:10:38 BST 2009

Yes, I told you I have not used a gps software before.  I tried to load the
Montgomery county points and I got the message that 1470 duplicate entries
were ignored.  Ok, I tried to import the Washington d.c. points for the very
first time and I got 1483 duplicate entries were ignored message.  I tried
to import the points for Alexandria Virginia for the very first time, and I
got another number of duplicate entries ignored.  How on earth there are
duplicate entries, when I have never attempted to import these points
before??  I never claimed that there is a bug specific to my copy! I am just
trying to understand this puzzle, talking of duplicate entries when the
points files were imported for the very first time.  If anyone has a clue to
how could such thing happen, and where in the documentations it is addressed
please say it.

Cris