[Loadstone] Need help please.

Cris filastin48 at hotmail.com
Mon May 25 18:54:49 BST 2009

Hello folks, I am stuck.  I am trying to import files I downloaded from the
point share to my cell without success.  I downloaded these files from the
civic location area on the site.  They came in very small .txt files.  The
longest is 70k.
When I try to import them I get the following message: Import complete
Number of entries added 0
Number of intries updated 0
1470 duplicate entries were ignored.

Are the downloaded files for big counties supposed to be so small? Or is my
computer blocking the download of the correct files?
Why am I getting this message when the import process seems to go without
any errors?

I would appreciate any help.

Regards,
Cris